2. Copyright, trademarks, etc.
Copyright of the contents posted on this website (text, video, audio, programs, etc.) is protected by the copyright law of individual countries and other relevant treaties and laws. Reproduction, conversion to other use, etc. of these contents without the authorization of the right holder is prohibited by law.
3. Prohibited matters
The following acts are not permitted when using this website.
- Acts that violate or are perceived as violating the property, privacy, etc. of a third party or the Company. This includes acts of using personal information on the website.
- Acts that inflict or are perceived as inflicting disadvantage or damage on a third party or the Company Slander or defamation of or threats toward a third party or the Company.
- Acts that are in breach of or are perceived as being in breach of public order and morals.
- Criminal acts and acts that lead to or are perceived as leading to a criminal act.
- Registering or sending the email address or other personal information of another person or impersonating another person.
- Sales activities or other acts for the purpose of profit seeking acts.
- Acts that harm the reputation or credibility of the Company or the Company’s website.
- Use or supply of harmful programs such as computer viruses and acts that risk such use or supply.
- Acts that are in breach of or perceived as being in breach of laws, ordinances, and regulations.
- Other acts that the Company determines to be inappropriate as necessary.
4. Linked sites
This website includes links to other websites, but the Company bears no responsibility for any of the contents of those websites.
5. Links to this website
Any party wishing to link to this website is asked to contact the following.
Public Relations Officer, Kojima Industries Corporation
Tel: 0565-34-6868 (Monday to Friday, 8:15 a.m. – 5:15 p.m.)
6. Proposals of ideas, etc.
The Company does not accept ideas, concrete proposals, or other related materials from customers through this website. Further, the Company bears no obligation of confidentiality for any information sent to the Company by customers through this website.
When posting information on this website, the Company takes meticulous care in checking, deliberating, and evaluating the contents of the information. However, the Company makes no guarantee whatsoever, such as whether the contents of such information are accurate, beneficial, certain, suited to the purposes of the user, or safe (no disruption of function, etc.). The Company accepts no liability for any errors in the contents of the text on this website. The Company shall bear no liability for any damage caused by a customer’s use or failure to use this information or from the use of this website.
Please be aware that the Company may amend the information on this website without notice. It may also suspend or discontinue the operation of the website. The Company shall bear no liability for any damage caused by any amendments made to the information or the suspension or discontinuation of the website’s operation for any reason whatsoever.
8. Governing law
This website is under the control of the Company. Both the persons accessing this website and the Company agree that the use of this website is bound by the laws and ordinances of Japan.
The Company makes no statement or indication whatsoever as to the suitability of the contents of this website to the environment of persons accessing this website. Persons accessing this website do so of their own free will, and responsibility for the use of the website lies with the person accessing it.